Deactivate Premiere Pro Cs3 How Do I Deactivate Adobe Premiere Pro Cs3 On My PC?

How do i deactivate adobe premiere pro cs3 on my PC? - deactivate premiere pro cs3

Im gonna get a new team, a better quality for HD video editing. and for its smooth functioning. and I need to transfer my Adobe Premiere Pro CS3. I need you just need to install all the files. Dll files, settings, and then, flash drive and install it again on my model? And before that, I remember hearing something about disabling the software because the serial number already in use. So I need before installing on my model to do it again? If so, how the hell have I done! haha please ... Any help is welcome

2 comments:

SycoSnak... said...

Haha, no chance in hell
You can not do this, you must load from a CD?

Chicco said...

When consider it an option to uninstall your activation code. Select Yes to remove the license on this computer.

Post a Comment