Astral Projection Cut Silver Cord It It Possible To Lose Your Silver Cord During Astral Projection?

It it possible to lose your silver cord during astral projection? - astral projection cut silver cord

When I think Astral Project, and my mind random "mental scissors to the string" I cut the umbilical cord cut? I do not want to happen. Sometimes, my thoughts wander and think bad thoughts. (although I do not want to get thoights) your silver cord is usually only cut when they die? or be cut during the astral projection, because the idea? For what do you think that the projection astral become reality. (I hope) 10 points for best answer

2 comments:

Elena said...

No, you can guarantee your silver cord during Astral Projection lose, unless you die, then the cable to the body of the 3rd Dimension is cut.

You can not cut during the astral projection, as is the idea, but to impress thinking influence the silver cord to your opinion on this. You only need to send a strong idea of how they are not afraid of them and may not apply to you.

SmokeyD said...

The astral plane is a level of intellectual thinking. If you cut the silver cord, dies your spirit and the body can not live without the mind. You can not be separated from its own silver cord.

Post a Comment