Sony Network Camera Snc-m1″ If Is Possible To Put The Camera Shutter Sound On Silent? (Sony Ericsson W580i) Please Help!?

If is possible to put the camera shutter sound on silent? (Sony Ericsson W580i) Please help!? - sony network camera snc-m1″

Hello! So I think, at the Sony Ericsson W580i and I did some research and posting comments / features, etc.
The only thing that bothers me with this phone now that you do not seem to trigger the device can turn on the automatic mode - even if the rest of the phone is on .. Silence? Am I right?
Has this phone and can someone tell me if there is a way to disable its silent shutter? Because I imagine that it could be very annoying. : /
I'll probably get the phone virgin, so the network has a role to play.
Please help! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment